- How do I obtain a copy of an accident/crash report?
- How do I make a police report?
- Do I need to report a minor traffic accident to the police?
- How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
- How do I complain about or commend a police officer?
- Do you provide fingerprinting services?
- How do I obtain a Person w/ Disability Parking Permit?
- Is there an abandoned vehicle on my street?
- Where do I pay a traffic ticket?
- Do you have my stolen bike?
“To Protect and Serve with Pride”
The mission of the Phoenixville Police Department is to protect the rights, safety, and property of all persons within Phoenixville Borough and to provide professional service to all who come within our care and jurisdiction. The members of the Phoenixville Police Department will be guided by the values of our community and will faithfully perform their duties in accordance with the United States Constitution, Pennsylvania Constitution, and all federal, state, and local laws.
Read our Full Mission Statement
The Borough of Phoenixville does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or age; and that it does not retaliate against persons who file a discrimination complaint or lawsuit, who complain about discrimination; or who participate in a discrimination proceeding, such as being a witness in a complaint investigation or lawsuit.