As a recycling collection company, Retrievr is considered an essential business, and we are ready to resume operations and serve our customers once again after consulting with state and county officials. Customers that had scheduled appointments between March 13 and May 3rd have already been rescheduled for the week of May 4th or May 11th. As always, we will send reminders in the days leading up to your pickup date.
New appointments can be scheduled at any time. Please have patience during these first few weeks as we open new pickup slots to meet demand.
As we resume serving your community, our top priority is the health of our customers and employees. Our service was already relatively contact-free, and we have taken a few additional steps you might notice to make it even safer for everyone involved:
- All pickups will be contactless
- If you requested that we ring your bell, we will reach out to confirm that you have the ability to leave your items on your porch or outside your garage.
- For your safety and the safety of our driver, we are suspending the Ring option and ask that you not meet our driver at your door
- All employees must pass a temperature check (under 100.4) before reporting for work
- Employees feeling ill are required to stay home
- Drivers will disinfect the Retrievr truck before beginning their route
- Drivers will carry cleaning and disinfectant supplies in Retrievr trucks to disinfect collected items
- Drivers will use hand sanitizer after each collection
- Retrievr provides drivers with face masks, safety glasses, and gloves
You can find this information at Retrievr.com