How do I obtain a Person w/ Disability Parking Permit?

Individuals with permanent or temporary disabilities or severely disabled veterans may apply for Person w/ Disability Parking Placards or Registration Plates. Applications may be picked up at the reception area in the Phoenixville Police Station, or click the links below to download forms from the PA Department of Transportation web site.

Upon completion, forms will need to be signed by a physician (or, in some limited cases) a police officer.

Completed forms should be mailed with applicable fee to:

PA Department of Transportation
Bureau of Motor Vehicles
P.O. Box 68268
Harrisburg, PA 17106-8268

Form MV-145A
Person with Disability Parking Placard Application

Form MV-145
Application for Person with Disability, Hearing Impaired, Disabled Veteran, or Severely Disabled Veteran Registration Plate or Person with Disability or Severely Disabled Veteran Motorcycle Plate Decal  

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of an accident/crash report?
2. How do I make a police report?
3. Do I need to report a minor traffic accident to the police?
4. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
5. How do I complain about or commend a police officer?
6. Do you provide fingerprinting services?
7. How do I obtain a Person w/ Disability Parking Permit?
8. Is there an abandoned vehicle on my street?
9. Do you have my stolen bike?
10. Where do I pay a traffic ticket?
11. How do I request temporary “No Parking” signs?